With Zachry Labs, you have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience using state of the art engineering technologies and programs.
Any where from learning to utilize Keysight technology (a leading company in testing and measurement equipment) to training on operating an Okuma Mutlus B300II CNC. All of these opportunities are available to engineering students through volunteering with Zachry Labs.
Volunteering Opportunity Areas:
- Prototyping Center
- Fabrication/Artisan Center
- Project Design Center
- Materials, Fluids, & High Bay
- Controls, Cyber Physics, & Transport Phenomena
- Electronic Measurement, Advanced Automation, Electrical Science
- Apply for membership to the Fischer EDC
- Fill out the General interest form at the bottom of the page
- You will then recive a message for additonal information to add you to the schedule
- Come in to have you Volunteer badge made and being volunteering