With the Fischer EDC, you have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience using state of the art engineering technologies.
A vast number of opportunities are available to undergraduate engineering students through volunteering with Fischer EDC. The Fischer EDC allows students access to the latest engineering technologies, fabrication and prototyping equipment such as Stratasys 3D printers, CNC mills and lathes, oscilloscopes and soldering equipment.
Volunteering Opportunity Areas:
Fischer Engineering Design Center
- Prototyping Center
- Fabrication/Artisan Center
- Project Design Center
Zachry Common Labs
- Materials, Fluids, & High Bay
- Controls, Cyber Physics, & Transport Phenomena
- Electronic Measurement, Advanced Automation, Electrical Science
- Apply for membership to the Fischer EDC
- Obtain a Red badge.
- Fill out the General interest form at the bottom of the page
- You will then receive an email with additional scheduling information regarding your availability.
- Upon receiving approval, come in during a scheduled time to get your green badge.