Cert Prep: AutoCAD for Drafting and Design Professional
Description: In this course, you will learn the essential techniques and tools need to prepare for completing the Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP) Exam.
Course Duration: 5h 8m
Level Type: Intermediate
Number of chapters: 11
The FEDC requires the following format for Fabrication/PCB requests and self fabrication.
You will need the following items on your drawing:
- Title Block with your Name, Class, Job Name
- Material and Finish
- Dimensions, includes holes, chamfers, counter bores, patterns
- Tolerancing to four decimal places
- Minimum of three views, must include orthographic view
- Special instructions on finish and fit.
To access LinkedIn Learning TAMU
Create an account with your TAMU email. This can be done by logging into your Howdy account and selecting the “LinkedIn Learning” icon. From there, follow the instructions prompted from the site.
Once you have completed the training, finish the quiz below and be prepared to upload your completed exercise file at the end of the quiz.
Click here to access the Cert Prep: AutoCAD for Drafting and Design Professional training