CAD II: Cert Prep CSWA Exam
In this course, you will learn the essential techniques and tools need to prepare yourself to complete Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) Exam.
Course Duration: 1h 44m
Level Type: Intermediate
Number of chapters: 3
The FEDC requires the following format for Fabrication/PCB requests and self fabrication.
You will need the following items on your drawing:
- Title Block with your Name, Class, Job Name
- Material and Finish
- Dimensions, includes holes, chamfers, counter bores, patterns
- Tolerancing to four decimal places
- Minimum of three views, must include orthographic view
- Special instructions on finish and fit.
To access LinkedIn Learning TAMU
Create an account with your TAMU email. This can be done by logging into your Howdy account and selecting the “LinkedIn Learning” icon. From there, follow the instructions prompted from the site.
Once you have completed the training, finish the quiz below and be prepared to upload your completed exercise file at the end of the quiz.
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate Quiz
CAD II: You must score 90% minimum to pass. If you have technical difficulties or issues please contact info-FEDC@tamu.edu.