Spring 2021 Restrictions:
The FEDC (Fischer Engineering Design Center) has made several changes for the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters. These changes are as follows:
- All previous members must reapply for access privileges to the FEDC. This is due to the long shutdown and new information users must know. For more information click here.
- All previous Red Badge holders must retake the Fabrication Safety Training. Conditions and use of the Fabrication Shop have changed requiring new training for the Red Badge.
- To obtain a Red Badge, users must take the Fabrication Safety Training Part 1: Red Badge training (online course). For more information please click here. Upon completion of the course quiz, you will be emailed a link to sign up for part 2 (in-person).
- Yellow Badge has been suspended for this semester. Self-service 3d Printing has been suspended.
- All users wanting to utilize the FEDC must create an iLabs reservation. Click here to go to iLabs. Make sure to request access to the FEDC core. Once we approve your request you can make reservations.
- Only 1 team member may work on a project at a time. Only 1 person may reserve a workspace during a time slot. See FEDC FAQ for more information about reservations.
- All students must clean any workspace they use.
- Operation hours are M-F 8 am to 8 pm.
January 19 – FEDC opens for Spring Semester
April 29 – FEDC closes