Effective January 1st, 2022 all Academic Service Requests must be submitted using a Fischer EDC Team Account.
Welcome to the FEDC (Fischer Engineering Design Center) service request page.
Here you may submit a request to have an item manufactured or altered using the below listed processes.
- You will have the option to select if this is an “Academic” request or an “Engineering Service Center” request
- Academic requests require access to the FEDC and are for Engineering academic course projects or Engineering lab requirements
- Engineering Service Center Requests (research/billable projects) are for graduate student work, PI (Principal Investigator) funded research, and departmental/college requests
- A part file must be uploaded in one of the forms listed below
- Fabrication must be one of the following in the form of a ‘zip’ file: CAD part ( .sldpart, ipt, .f3ds) or drawing file (.slddrw, .idw)
- Prototyping/ 3D printing must be “.stl” less than 5mb
- PCB must be a single zip file of top layer, bottom layer (two sided only), outline, and drill file.
- Laser Cutting must be ‘.dwg’ or ‘zip’ file.
- For all other questions, concerns, and technical issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org