What is a Loading Zone Request?
The Fischer EDC and the Zachry Facilities have accessible entry points to Design Studio and Machine Shop for the purpose of loading and unloading materials into the FEDC. These entry points can only be accessed between 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday.
Students/Student Teams wishing to use the Bay Doors/Loading Dock must fill this form out at least 24 hours in advance. This form must be done per usage of the loading zone, with an approval received each time of use.
Unannounced/unplanned/unapproved visits will be denied outright, no exceptions.
Facilities-Loading Dock Staff/FEDC Staff have a right to refuse deliveries without proper approvals.
Accessing the FEDC Bay Door:
- Park in any available 30 minute space, the FEDC does not provide parking accommodations.
- Notify FEDC Front Desk to get a Staff member to assist in opening the Bay Doors.
- The Bay Doors will only be operated in safe weather conditions.
Accessing the Zachry Loading Dock:
- Spence Street is only accessible by driving Eastbound on University. See attached map for instructions.
- When you arrive, press the button on the intercom. Facilities will open the gate.
- If you need to back in or are pulling a trailer, it is recommended that you turn around on the street.